HCG VLCD day 1 results

I am on day 2 of the VLCD diet with HCG Homeopathic drops. Day 1 results:  FOUR pounds lost.
So far no hunger pains.  I don't usually over-eat from hunger, it is usually boredom, stress or self-sabotage.
My menu from yesterday:
breakfast:  2 cups of coffee each with truvia and milk (I am not obsessive about the 1tsp of MILK rule)
snack:  melba toast
lunch:  3 slices of turkey lunch meat rolled with baby spinach inside, apple, unsweet tea
snack:  strawberries with truvia
dinner:  grilled chicken breast, baby spinach
and a cup of hot green tea before bed
LOTS of water throughout the day
It is going good and I am looking forward to this as a weight loss aide and a long-term dietary  plan.  I suffer from psoriatic arthritis, fibromyalgia, bulging cervical dics and chronic fatigue.  This i my second go at the HCG plan and the no diet soda and sugar rule effects my symptoms DRAMATICALLY!!! My swelling is greatly reduced and my pain is diminished.
HOPEFUL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3