HCG VCLD...hanging in there

So today was a pretty ok day.  Breakfast is ever a difficult time for me.  Coffee is more than enough to fill me up until lunch.  At lunch I ate left over salad from NEWKS last night and a few bites of a left over hot pocket from one of my kids.  OK, so NO the hotpocket is not on the diet but I am giving myself a bit of grace.  Just being more AWARE of what I am putting into my mouth is a huge step for me.  I also ate a snack of crackers today--ALSO not on protocol but hey...my calories are still low.   For dinner I went to Heitmiller Steak house with my examiner.com spoils and had a steak, mushrooms and a few sweet potato fries.  I was good and DID NOT get soda (diet or otherwise).  I ordered tea but it was disgusting so I opted for a cuppa joe.
Then I walked for an hour this evening.  I am finding that allowing myself a few small cheats during the day is working wonders for my morale.  I know die-hard HCGers would chastise me for my loosey goosey interpretation of the rules but right now THIS is working for me.
Hang in there guys...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3