Weight Watchers Weekly accomplishment

YAY!  We finally did it--we have been having a very hard time following through with the plan for an entire week.  It always seems that something comes up or we have an unbearable craving--but this week we did it.
I lost 3.2 lbs and Jason lost 1.6.  We are so excite to be back on track.
I attribute my loss to a very busy week of back to school and preschool teaching.  I moved ALOT this week.  And thanks to my cortizone shot in m y neck a few weeks back, I was able to go pain free! 
We are ready to tackle another week of Weight Watchers and we are encouraged and hopeful for even better losses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3