The Schroeders

They welcomed me into their family.  They loved me and my girls.  They took care of my family when we were in need.  They were caring and generous.  The loved their grandson and daughter. 
I wish we would have asked Truman all his cooking and gardening secrets.  I wish I could have enjoyed one more squash casserole or some homemade bbq sauce.  I wish I could have spent more time with Rose. 
Reese will remember her. 
She would go to her home, when she was still living in Mart, cuddle up in the recliner with her and watch Beverly Hill Chihuahua over and over again.  My girls loved their memaw Rose.  Easter, Christmas, Halloween and other holidays just will not be the same. 
Raeleigh asked, "Why did memaw have to die?  I liked her."
The Schroeders were good people and are happily now reunited in Heaven.  Rose is reading, watching movie and gardening--she can walk and, even dance, and diabetes never crosses her mind.  Truman is bargain shopping and grilling up top-notch steaks with the angels.
They will be missed dearly.


Rose Marie Schroeder, 80, passed away Saturday, July 30, at a local assisted living home. Rose was born February 12, 1931 in Axtell, Texas to Adolph and Mary Adamek Beralek. She married Truman Schroeder in 1955 and they raised a family, and lived, in Mart for over 53 years.
Rose was preceded in death by her husband Truman, her parents, an infant sister Elizabeth, her brother Dan Beralek, and her sister JoNell Webb.
Survivors include her daughter Carol Stolle and husband Robert, son David Schroeder and wife Laurie, her brother Larry Beralek and wife Dolores, sister-in-laws Laura Keene and Alyne Beralek; grandchildren Jason Stolle and wife Rachel, Leslie Murphy and husband John, and Cody Schroeder and wife Emily. She is also survived by two great-grandchildren, Reese and Raeleigh Stolle.
The family would like to thank the staff at Meadowlands Terrace and at Texas Home Health for their extra love and care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3