Spinal column cortizone shot

So the time has come.  I just had my second MRI in 5 years and the issue in my neck is only worsening.  My C3-C5 vertebrae are twisted, the 'discs' are bulging and pressing on my spinal column and there is a constant dull ache. I am sure that the psoriatic arthritis isn't making things any better. I lovingly call it "my hump".
My Hump...
My Hump...
My lovely lady hump...

yeah, it isn't so lovely.  I look like a buffalo when I wear my hair up.
I get tingling sensations in my hands and feet and sometimes even 'dead' spots down the side of my leg.
This Thursday, August 18th, I will be having my first cortisone injection in my neck.
I am a bit nervous--I have heard good and bad things from people about the shot.  I am s very tired f the pain and ready for some relief that I am just about willing to try anything.  So here goes....
I will let everyone know how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear is a Liar

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3