Fear is a Liar

Today as was trying to soak in my small window of quiet alone time with the Lord (and without kids) something struck me. This song came to mind and I was reminded that we, in our fleshly bodies, often forget who the real enemy is.
What really is behind the pandemic? The rioting? The social unrest? The political posturing? The fear-mongering? The lies? The finger-pointing? The fear?
It isn't your neighbor, or your president, or your neighbor or some social justice group or another country--it is our oldest and most cunning foe.
Ephesians 6:12
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
This enemy often knows us better than we know ourselves. He can be persuasive and attractive and manipulative but he VERY MUCH is the TRUE enemy.
John 10:10
10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
I have seen so much turmoil and conflict between friends and neighbors who have lost sight of this. I am sure what I am about to say may lose me some friends (I hope not, because that is the exact spirit I am calling out and rebuking--but we are promised that with that comes discomfort and pain).
Let me lay it out for you.
I fear no man.
I fear no mandate.
I fear no group.
I fear no virus.
Ultimately all of these things are under the authority of my Lord and have to answer to Him. I have read the book, I know how it ends and GOD WINS!
Revelations 12:11
They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.
I will wear a mask in public when I must because the law of the land tells me to, and my Lord says Romans 13:1-2 "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. ... So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow." However, let me be clear...I do NOT put my faith in a mask. And I will only submit as long as the law of the land does not undermine my faith nor my morals. My faith lies solely with the Lord!
I will not fear angry mobs who riot in the face of my beliefs.
Philippians 1:21
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.
I will not hide myself or my children away and place my faith in medicine to 'cure' some ailment, and I will not be shamed for refusing to do so. I have personally experienced time and time again God's miraculous healing and provision when I have submitted to His plan and not my own.
Exodus 15:26
Saying, “If you will diligently listen to the voice of the Lord your God, and do that which is right in his eyes, and give ear to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you that I put on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, your healer.”
Jeremiah 30:17
For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: ‘It is Zion, for whom no one cares!’
Matthew 6:26
26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
I know who my enemy is and I know how to fight Him. My arsenal IS NOT comprised of hand sanitizer, masks, lysol, face shields, stockpiles of supplies nor guns and ammo. Again, don't misunderstand me (I have all of those things but they are not how I fight this enemy). This enemy is defeated when God's people
2 Chronicles 7:14
... who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
So I am fighting with my full armor of God.
Ephesians 6:10-18
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
I will Raise and Halleleuiah: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3RRU25dpPg
When I am surrounded I will continue to praise HIS name : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBl84oZxnJ4
I will continue to to fight shoulder to shoulder with the Saints in His Christian Army: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si8NhUOncHk
And I already know I have that V-I-C-T-O-R-Y in Jesus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1UXsSXfh4
I give HIM my prayer life. I give HIM my words to minister TRUTH. I give HIM my worship. I give HIM my adoration. I give HIM my trust and faith (no mask, no vaccine, no quarantine, no political leader, no celebrity or athlete--HIM and HIM alone).
I will put on the belt of truth daily and call out misinformation, misdirection and lies when i see them. I will wear the breastplate of righteousness to the best of my fleshly ability. I will keep my feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. I will not fall into or get pulled into illogical, hateful patterns of debate.
I will only bring truth of God's word and promises alongside facts. In addition to all this, I will take up the shield of faith, with which I can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one whom we are truly at battle with.17 The helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God will be my refuge and cover daily.
I encourage you to do the same. Stop falling for the fear mongering and see what the REAL authority has to say. The lord of Lords who all disease and demonic forces and unholy spirits MUST answer to. Align yourself with HIS promises and His word....anything else is folly.
Read Revelations...arm yourself with true weapons and Fight alongside your Lord and fellow Christian soldiers.
The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil (Official Lyric Video)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3