Spouse

Jason and I went to Church last night after a really nice weekend outside. IT wasnt quite so hot so we got to just hang out, let Reese swim and I got to garden.


Last night was the first night of the The Grove having 2 seperate life groups. It was different, good, chaotic (no babysitter) but good.


We got home and got the babes settled and the greatest thing happened. Jason and I laid in bed for like 3 hours and just talked. I couldnt even tell you what about but it was wonderful. I love having a spouse that is such a good friend.



Pray for Raeleigh, she has a temp tonight. :(


AND Reese, she needs to get a handle on this whole potty thing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3