Life Makeover struggle

So far so good, until today. I didnt do my schedueled housework...no biggie, i was exhausted when i woke up and didnt follow Reese's new routine but we did get craft, coloring time in, along with reading and alot of hands on play. I took a nap. I want to get away from that.
I played with raeleigh alot...so that was good. I dont want to work out tonight...i hope i will. But i dont want to. I did follow my shake regimine today. But I ate a high fat dinner (breakfast for dinne...bacon, sausage, waffles, tortillas, eggs etc). Man was it good...but I am still fat.
*sigh*
Some days i feel like I am making progress and other days i just feel like i still look 5 mo pregnant...very frustrating.
But hey, baby steps. As long as I am stepping I am going to TRY to stay positive.
I just wish I had clothes that fit and were flattering. Sherri and I are going out tomm i think i may stop by cold water creek and see if the styles flatter me...right about now nothing feels flattering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3