Green Smoothie and juice fast morning of day 3

It is the morning of day 3, and so far so good.  I am still in the early stages of detox.  I am tired, lethargic and I had a monsterous headache yesterday but I have n ot really been hungry.  As of this morning I do not have a headache, that is good news.  I have been combining green smoothies and juice.  I am using this method mostly to cut cost.  It takes ALOT of produce to get 12 oz of juice. 
I am juicing the less palateable veggies and then putting that juice into my smoothies.  I am also drinking some of the juices straight, like the famous MEAN GREEN juice.
Some of the things I am using are spinach, squash, eggplant, pineapple, ginger, lemon, lime, orange, apple, bananna, celery, bell pepper, blackberries, grapes, carrots, pears, etc...
Thus far 6lbs lost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3