Morning of day 5

So I am definitely waking and rising alot easier.  I have never been a morning person, I am actually that person who grumbles moodily until I ingest copious amount of coffee and sit unbothered for some number of minutes.  But not this morning.  Jason woke me to tell me it was time to get up and I thought, ah maaannnn, but then got up and at em with great ease.  Made our juice, had my quiet time, stripped 2 beds, tended to a sick kid all before I normally would have had a chance to drink that first cup of coffee.  I can live with this.
Yesterday evening was BAAADDDD HARD!  I wanted to eat anything and everything.  I DO NOT like KFC and even their commercial on tv was making my mouth water. I know myself and as of now I fear that I am going to have a hard time not binging when I break this fast.  But for now I will just worry myself with today. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3