Weight watchers week 2 review

Week two was really good.  Managed to walk a few evenings as a family and I even rode my stationary bike a few times.  My goal this next week is to increased that activity level even more.  We ate out at chili's one night--I enjoyed chicken fajitas and Jason had a MONSTROUS chicken salad.  I did not feel deprived at all.  Total loss thus far is 2.4 lbs in 2 weeks.  I am happy with that.  I am going to try to make even better choices this next week and be more active. So far so good!
A aforementioned...men lose more than women and with much more ease. I also just discovered that Jason is not using his 49 weekly flex points and I am!  I am using them ALL!   ;0) With that in mind, here is Jason:

I found week 2 to be a lot harder than week one.I think week one was easier because it was new and exciting.  And during week two all I could hear was my tummy growl.  I did exercise more but kinda trailed off toward the end of the week.  I had my first big test by going out to a restaurant and still did better than i normally would--but I think I could have done even better.  I lost 3.2 lbs this week for a total of 7.6.  My goal for week 3 is to exercise more and just continue eating better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3