Weight Watchers Week 3 review--3.4 lbs lost

Week three was definitely challenging and a learning experience.  Jason was GONE this week to Dallas for training and I was here with the kiddos---CRAZY week!  I was wanted to emotional eat Sunday night because Jason was gone.  I made the decision to use my 49 weekly points in one day.  Not wise.  It definitely made the rest of the week more difficult and rigid, but doable.  I ate out Friday night when Jason returned home and had TWO margaritas--I earned them this week.  I also enjoyed pizza 3 times this week (in moderation of course) and I still managed to lose 1 lb.  This is a 3.4 lb total loss thus far.  I am pleased with that and I look forward to getting back into walking with Jason in the evening and having a more set meal plan with him back home.

Jason had a hard week too...

Week 3 was HORRIBLE. I was out of town all week on training so I ate out for every meal.  I tried to be as good as possible but I wasn't overly successful.  I ate things like pizza, bbq, sandwiches, beer, Mexican food and I wasn't able to exercise all week.  I gained 2.2 lbs this week.  My goal for week 4 is to get back on track!!!!
So far so good, nothing that can't be corrected.  We can do this thing!  Only 97 lbs left to go for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3