My FAVORITE Praise and Worship song of all time

I am by Eddie James
Verse 1:
I am the Lord, I’m the Almighty God I am the One for when nothing is too hard I am the Shepherd and I am the Door I am the Good news to the bound and the poor
Chorus:I am, I am, I am, I am
Verse 2:
I am the righteous One and I am the Lamb,I am the Ram in the bush for Abraham,I am the Ultimate Sacrifice for sin,I am your Redeemer, the Beginning and the End
Chorus:I am, I am, I am, I am
Verse 3:
I am Jehovah, and I am the King,I am Messiah, David’s Offspring,I am your High Priest, and I am the Christ,I am the Resurrection, I am the Life
Chorus:I am, I am, I am, I am
Verse 4:
I am the Bread, and I am the Wine,I am your Future, so leave your past behind.I am the One in the midst of two or three,I am your Tabernacle, I am your Jubilee.
Chorus:I am, I am, I am, I am

Verse 5:I am Hope, I am Peace, I am Joy, I am Rest,Oh I am your Comfort, and Relief from your stress,I am Strength, I am Faith, I am Love, I am Power,And today I am your Freedom, this very hour.
Chorus:I am, I am, I am, I am
Ending:I am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3