Listened but didnt 'hear'

Wow! I had listened to this before but today is the first day i ever really HEARD it. I love it and it speaks to me and my story so well....
V1
If weakness is a wound That no-one wants to speak of Then cool is just how far we have to fall And I am not immune; I only wanna be loved But I feel safe behind the firewall Can I loose my need to impress? If you want the truth- I need to confess
* CHORUS
I'm not alright, I'm broken inside, broken inside; And all I go through, it leads me to You It leads me to You
V2
Burn away the pride Bring me to my weakness Till everything to hide behind is gone When I'm open wide With nothing left to cling to Only You are there to lead me on Cause honestly, I'm not that strong And now I'm moved, and now I'm moved, and now I'm moved (closer to you) And now I'm moved, and now I'm moved, and now I'm moved (closer to you) And now I'm moved, and now I'm moved, and now I'm moved (closer to you) And now I'm moved, and now I'm moved, and now I'm moved I'm not alright, I'm broken inside, broken inside Ohhhhhhhh broken inside, broken inside; And all I go through, it leads me to You It leads me to You I'm not alright, I'm not alright, I'm not alright That's why I need you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3