It's Raining on me...

I am at a time in my life where I feel like it is just raining on me constantly. When I feel overwhelmed I think of this song...

I can count a million times
People asking me how I Can praise You with all that I've gone through
The question just amazes me
Can circumstances possibly
Change who I forever am in You
Maybe since my life was changed
Long before these rainy days
It's never really ever crossed my mindTo turn my back on you, oh Lord
My only shelter from the stormBut instead I draw closer through these times
So I prayBring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be freeBring me anything that brings You glory And I know there'll be days When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You Jesus, bring the rain
I am yours regardless of the clouds that may loom above because you are much greater than my pain you who made a way for me suffering your destiny so tell me whats a little rain
[1st Chorus]
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
is the lord God almighty
is the lord God almighty
I'm forever singing
[2nd Chorus 2x]everybody singing
Holy holy holy
you are holy you are holy
[2nd Chorus 2x]

...it makes me remember that we CAN and SHOULD priase Him in everything.
Right now I am awaiting word as to whether I have a cancerous thyroid nodule. I had an ultrasound while suffering from thyroiditis a week and a half ago and they found a nodule then. I had to do a 2 day thyroid scan and uptake exam. These tests required me to take a small amount of radioactive iodine. The iodine in my system didnt allow me to breastfeed my 4mo old. All this was happening while my husband is out of town for 5 days taking 2 certification exams for microsoft.
My mom fell off her horse and broke her wrist so badly that she had to have emergency surgery to place pins through her flesh to an external 8 in bar.
Reese's periatric optomologist appt is in a week or so.
Raeleigh's birthmark requires that follow up visit asap, we are going in Nov. There are now little white bumps in the mark.
I think I have a follow up to my gp but i cant even think straight enough to remember.
I am still fighting the sell or not to sell battle in my head with the house.
Jason is selling his truck.
We are having a garage sale.
...You know what...i feel myself rambling and I am realizing just now how trivial most of this is. Most of it isnt even trials it is just stuff to do. I guess it really isnt raining after all, maybe just sprinkling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear is a Liar

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3