For the Birds

Soooooo...
This week I have had a creative urge and I have filled it with...MAKING BIRDHOUSES! I love it sooo very much. Not only are they cute, once they are done I get to watch the birds live in them....it is like a double whammy for me.
I have made a few this week that I really just adore and I had to share them with the blogging world.
For your enjoyment--
Rachel's Birdhouse Creations!
This is a quick view of the front of my shed which I refer to as bird manor. I made all the houses pictured here.
This 'old lady in shoe' birdhouse is my newest creation and I must say my all time fav.

This is one I made a few years ago but still noteworthy.

Few years old with bear trap as perch


Oldie but goodie

Crazy ash tray birdhouse...hehehe




ummmmmm...coke anyone?








Made this week...MEOW!







Made this week...bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz








AHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sic 'Em Bears! Made this week.







HARD HAT AREA. RESTRICTED ACESS! Made this week.









HEHEHE. This isnt a bird house. THIS IS A BIRD PALACE. Old jewelry and GLITTER!







Made this week













repainted this week...made a few years ago











repainted this week
I hope you enjoyed looking at them as much as I do!



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3