Amazing Grace

For sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14

I have sung the song hundreds of times. I know it word for word. There are times that God has forgiven me through his grace...but never have I experienced Jesus' grace through forgiveness from another person. It IS AMAZING!

Amazing Grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me,

I once was lost but now i'm found was blind but now I see...

2 Corinthians 4:15All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.

2 Corinthians 6:1As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain

I had never before in my life felt like such a wretch but now I have hope and light.

Praise God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3