HEB shopping trip coupon savings 5/12/2011

So I made the list and I checked it twice! I combined sales, combo locos, meal deals and coupons for a grand savings this time of $70.03. That feels pretty good!!!
I took advantage of deals such as $4 off mens razors plus a buy one get one free for the same brand. I also had several coupons for a free 2L soda with purchase of a couple bags of sun chips. I needed some new blush and covergirl had $3 off two plus in store there was a $1.50 off each..super good savings!!! There are some good deals out there right now!
The breakdown is as follows!
Store brand savings $7.04
on sale savings $3.76
free/coupon savings $59.23

happy couponing!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3