Curse of my weak ankle

So here we go again! Yesterday I fell. And we all know what that spells for me. SPRAINED ANKLE yet AGAIN! I am so frustrated with this!
When we were moving into the parsonage in December I srained it badly for the third time. I never fully regained feeling in my 2 middle toes and up the outside of my lower leg. There was nerve damage from the recurring sprains.
I actually bit the bullet this last time and went to physical therapy to re-strengthen the joint. I just finished a few weeks ago. I AM SOOOO FRUSTRATED! If I step on any unlevel ground the ankle just cannot hold up. It sprains every time. I am now contemplating a full time brace. Anyone have any suggestions for one that isnt quite so bulky but offers decent support! I definately need it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3