Sam Bracken's "My Orange Duffel Bag"



I received Sam's book,"My Orange Duffel Bag", at the Book's Alive conference in Jefferson, Texas. I had the honor of meeting both Sam Bracken and Echo Garrett. I was so excited to get home and read my book after all the wonderful testimony Sam shared at Books Alive.
I finished the book tonight, and I plan on immediately passing it along to my husband and the ladies I work with.
"My Orange Duffel Bag" is a great motivational and uplifting book. It is the only book I have ever experienced in such a creative and realistic format. I love the notebook feel to the book, it is very true to its message simply by its design.
I love how the book not only shares bits of Sam's life, but also shares inspirational quotes and biblical principals and verses. His seven steps to Radical Change are indeed life-changing.
I can relate to some of Sam's pain, sadness but more specifically--I can relate to Sam's choice to change. Change in spite of your past. Change in spite of your situation. Change in spite of those who do no want you to change. This is a great book for anyone who wants to be inspired. This is a great book for anyone who wants to pull out of a dark place. This is a great book to start your journey of forgiveness, love--Be that one to change!

Desire.
Awareness.
Meaning.
Choice.
Love.
Change.
Gratuity.
Read about, learn from, and instill some of Sam's ideas into your life and you too may find balance in your whole person.
SPIRITUAL
MENTAL
PHYSICAL
EMOTIONAL
A MUST Read! Go check it out. Great Christmas Gift!

To request a full sample
of My Orange Duffel Bag,
Please contact:
For Media Only: Book Reviewers/Editors/Bloggers:


Sam Bracken
Cell: 1 404-422-3264
Email: sbracken@mac.com
Sam on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SamBracken67
Sam on LinkedIn



Echo Garrett
Phone: 1 770-977-7509
Email: echo@seelevelstudios.com
Echo on Twitter: http://twitter.com/echogarrett
Echo on LinkedIn

click here to purchase: http://www.myorangeduffelbag.com/books/fullpage_sample.html


Follow Auntlouskitchen on Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3