2 great interviews coming in January 2011

On January 12 I will be interviewing via blog talk radio for the second-time with Vic White of Poetic monthly magazine. We will discuss my newest children's book and my writings with POetic Monthly Magazine.
Then on or around January 26 I have plans to participate in an interview with Proclaiming you Destiny Intl. Ministry.
Proclaiming Your Destiny Int'l Ministries main purpose and main focus and goal is to build the kingdom of God. We provide many fellowship opportunities to worship with us and to fellowship with us. Such as weekly Bible Study, Monthly Womens Fellowship, Youth Fellowship, Mens Fellowship and weekly Sunday Services for those that do not have a church or ministry home. We are an outreach Ministry that reaches out to the community to help and to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ an at the same time offer an helping hand to those that are in need and to those that want to know about God. To contact the ministry you may email us at ministryinfo@clear.net or contact our 24hr Voice Message system at 641.715.3900 ext.53123

The links will come soon to both interviews. You can listen live or you can use the links to listen to the archived interviews at your convenience.
God's Blessings are great and I am in awe of the opportunities He keeps sending my way. In Him my story is made beautiful. I pray that someway--somehow what I have to say and share will help someone out there that God has waiting to hear this beautiful story that He has created in spite of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3