Joyful

I am joyful today. Why you may ask...? Well I am joyful for the simple things. I am joyful that I feel relatively well.
I am joyful that I want to provide for my family's domestic needs.
I am joyful that I know God.
I am joyful that I have the ability to share God and His word with others.
I am joyful for friends, and family.
I am joyful for my life...
I spent this day doing laundry, feeding kids, pushing reese in her swing, making baby food, preparing Jason a weeks worth of prepackaged ready-to-go breakfasts, preparing food items for a weeks worth of cooking, folding and putting up clothes and I am so very thankful and JOYFUL for those things.
Praise God that I can be so very happy in so very simple things!

Psalm 100:2
Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.

Psalm 33:1
Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him.

Psalm 68:3
But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful.

Romans 12:12
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Colossians 1:11
being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully

1 Thessalonians 5:16
Be joyful always

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear is a Liar

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3