Life Changing Decision

Jason and I have been toying with the idea of selling our home for about six months now. There are so many pros...but also cons.
We love our neighbors, we have invested ALOT of money into this home to get it just the way we want it, and did I mention that we love our neighbors?
However, Reese will be headed to school in 2 years and as of now we are in Waco ISD. Not somewhere I would choose to send her. They are builing the new University High campus at the end of my street! We had decided to home school her for 2 years and stay here...but I came to a place where I felt like it sure would be nice to send her to school in the mornings and be done with it (well sort of).
Also we have a big lump of equity in our home. I wont give details here but lets just say that selling would get us credit debt free in 2 years and total debt free in 10. That sounds awfully good to me.
We have wanted land for sometimes now as well...
So Needless to say--
We listed our home yesterday and are putting in a contingent offer on another home with 5 acres early next week in China Spring ISD.
God has really led this decision and has had His hand in the whole process.
We ask for prayers during this time of waiting for our family. We ask for prayers of an easy-stress free process.
God gave me 2 passages to meditate on during this process. One to reassure me it was the right decision and another to remind me to stay patient (a real problem for me)
Jeremiah 23--his land purchase (yeah seriously God led me right to it, a great story)
And the story of Moses and his journey to the promised land flowing with milk and honey
Love you all!

Comments

jessica052582 said…
We will be keeping ya'll in our prayers! Love ya'll

Popular posts from this blog

Fear is a Liar

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3

Growing our Heritage: In Search of a Full Quiver--From A to Z, month 1.5