HCG VCLD day 7---AMAZED 3.2 lbs lost yesterday!!!

Yes, you read that right!  3.2 lbs lost!  What did I do different?  Housework and lots of it!!!  I even cheated yesterday.  I was soooo hungry.  I am guessing now that it was because of the weight loss taking place--I ate 2 small tortillas as a snack out of sheer starvation. 
Also something else strange yesterday--I had an unquenchable thirst.  I could not get enough water.  I drank ALOT to try to quench it, but to no avail.
Meals:
Breakfast: coffe with milk an truvia
Lunch: lunch meat and baby spinach
apple with truvia and cinnamon
snack: 2 tortillas
dinner: tilapia, shrimp, cucumber and boiled squash
3.2 lb lost for a total of.....12 lb lost in 7 days!  protocol day 9....COOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3

Fear is a Liar