INvited to share a interview with Mutual of Omaha Aha Moments

I have a field on my website at auntloubooks.weebly.com for individuals to contact me directly. I recieved this correspondence today from a lady with the Mutual of Omaha aha moments tour and I am terribly excited! I am honored! and EXCITED! Did I already mention that?

read below:

I work for the company that produces Mutual of Omaha’s “Aha Moment” campaign; visit www.mutualofomaha.com/aha to see what an aha moment is and the incredible stories we’ve filmed over the last two years. As I came across your website, I couldn’t help but think that you might have an extraordinary aha moment to share.



We’re taking our 34-foot Airstream mobile film studio to 25 cities to capture inspirational, life-changing aha moments from folks all over the country. We are headed to Waco, TX on May 9th and 10th, would love to invite you to share what ignited your passion for writing children's stories, and how your life has changed since. You would just have to step into the Airstream studio for a few minutes and tell your story on film to our tour manager. Your video will then be posted to www.mutualofomaha.com/aha, where you will be able to share it with your friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter!



For the second year in a row, our tour manager is Jessica Henry. Hailing from Athens, GA, Jessica is an outdoor enthusiast and self-proclaimed "foodie" who enjoys talking about powerful life moments with people just like you all over the country.



We would love to have you if you are interested. We will be parked at Heritage Square, near City Hall at the intersection of S 3rd Street & Franklin Ave, on May 9th and 10th from 11am to 7pm.



Let me know as soon as possible and I can reserve some time for you.



Many thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare for the Composite Science 8-12 TEXES certification exam

Growing our Heritage from A-Z: In Search of a Full Quiver Month 3

Fear is a Liar